Birthday Fabric

I'm interrupting my Soccer Mom post schedule to show you some beautiful fabric.  It was my birthday on Friday and my Mom and Sister sent me some fabric.

Two beautiful stacks! Some "helper" fabrics that I can use for handbag linings and crayon rolls. I'm so glad for these, I usually don't think about buying small scale fabrics and then I never have them on hand for a project.

And a stack of floral prints. Most of theme are by Kaffe Fassat.  I love these Mom!  I've got all types of projects rolling around in my head for them.  I think I'll start with a pillow.


The best part of it all was that I got to open these up with my sister watching.  She flew into town and surprised me last week for my birthday. She Skyped me from the airport and asked me if I recognized where she was.

 I screamed, cried, and drove to pick her up.  It was pretty much the best surprise ever. We have been having a great weekend and now we're off to do a little sewing before she flies away tomorrow and I go back to reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment